Monday 14 May 2012

R and R

I started blogging a little while ago.  I started to promote a charity I am part of.  However, I truly enjoyed writing.  I limit myself though by trying to stay on the topic of Forever Friends. 

This blog is all mine.  The views are mine alone.  No work, no charity work, just my ranting and raving.  Luckily I have a lot of opinions.  I do not intend to offend, although sometimes it happens inadvertently.  And if I do offend, I apoligize.  In advance. 

For starters-Seriously Kate Moss.  So you make a new lipstick and advertise it by walking barefoot towards a helicopter.  Who would ever do that in a million years?  I don't know a lot about make up but I am pretty sure there is no connection. 

My sister got married this weekend and I wish her all the best in the world.  It is very weird to think of her as married.  Even though she is twenty eight it still seems odd to my ear.  I enjoyed the wedding.  I am not a big partier so things like that usually are too much for me.  But I did okay. 

I suffer from anxiety.  It seems to be getting worse as I get older but I am trying really hard not to succumb to the pull of my anxiety.  I have to force myself to do things that are not in my home.  I am  good at my job.  I have a lot of contact with people all day everyday.  I'm not scared of people.  I work hard and I feel really comfortable when I am working.  However, anything that I do socially is very difficult for me.  Odd I know.  Maybe I can work through some of this stuff here. 

So this is my first and rather random set of thoughts.  My next one will be more structured, I promise. 

Thanks to anyone who might read this. 
Danah

No comments:

Post a Comment