Monday 3 September 2012

Drinking and the good life

Football game yesterday.  (Way to go Riders by the way!)  As we have discussed before, football games are incredibly hard for me to cope with.  I love making appy's and dips.  They are my favorite thing to eat and make.  I love having company over.  I love fussing over company.  It is my favorite thing to do. 

Well second favorite I guess.  Second only to eating it.  So there I sat.  Eating.  And Eating.  I have been trying a more gluten free diet.  I have found that certain carbs don't seem to bother me.  So I like grapes.  That's not a big deal, I don't think.  I also tried a drink of vodka yesterday.  No headache today which is wonderful I think.  Not that I want to be a souse but a drink now and then would be nice. 

Still trying new things.  I haven't eaten pasta or bread and feel good not eating those things.  I like spaghetti squash so we eat that a lot.   The kids like it to so that is easier. 

The kids go back to school tomorrow so we will be back on a routine so I am actually looking forward to that.  It's funny how we all look forward to the end of the school year and then look forward to it beginning again. 

Have a good day everyone.  Enjoy the sunshine!

No comments:

Post a Comment